This past Saturday, I went early to Toronto Congress Centre with Elaine (Toronto Beauty Reviews) to experience this year’s IMATS. We got there around 9:30 AM and found the building packed like sardines. Every year I’m finding that the IMATS crowd is getting younger. Or maybe I’m getting older? (grumble grumble) Anyways, I know some of you are interested in hauls and my experience of IMATS so let’s get down to business!
I made a list, and did pretty well for this year’s IMATS.
The Damage at IMATS TO
- At Embryolisse, I got a Lait Creme Concentre 30 ml ($12).
- At Nigel’s Beauty Emporium, I got Z-palette Pro ($20), 15 lashes ($20) and a MONDA studio palette ($5).
- At MAC, I got a 239 Brush ($18) and a NC15/NW20 Chromagraphic Pencil ($10.50) with my MAC PRO card.
- At Yaby, I got a set of Grippies ($6), which are magnetic stickers for palettes. I realized later that I don’t need these because the Z-palette Pro includes magnetic stickers in the palette.
- At Beauty So Clean, I got the Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist 250 ml ($20).
- At SKS Beauty Makeup, I got a Graftobian Light Corrector Wheel ($14) and RMG Derma Color Wheel ($14).
- At Royal & Langnickel, I got a S.I.L.K C142 Super Foundation Brush ($13) and S.I.L.K C185 Complexion Brush ($10).
Read on to see more photos and to learn about my experience this year!