As women get older, they want to age gracefully. Therefore, they follow the beauty secrets and regimen of their loving mothers. Here are some beauty tips from mothers that can help you:
- Before going to bed at night, you should always wash your face and moisturize no matter how tired you are.
- If you have pale skin, you should opt for a brown eyeliner rather than black since it is beautiful and less bold.
- To distribute the natural oil in your hair and make it healthy and lustrous, you can use a brush with boar bristle to brush your hair regularly.
- You can use a foundation with SPF since it does not only conceal imperfections but also prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- You can be frugal, but if possible, you should not do so when it comes to skincare and self-care.
- For dark undereye, you can use hemorrhoid cream. Another option is to use aloe vera which you can get from supermarkets. You can slice it up and use it on your hair and face.