How do you do your makeup when you wanna look totally hawt? My sources of inspiration are always the ultimate modern bombshells: the Victoria’s Secret Angels. This isn’t totally new to you; I’ve done a “natural Angel” daytime look here, but this particular look is definitely for a big night out.
Smizing is a must.
There are common features between the Victoria’s Secret day and night looks: bronzed glowing skin, contoured cheeks, and natural nude lips. Actually the only thing that’s different here is the eye makeup. Make sure you check out my tips on how to perfect my smokey eye. You might learn something new!
- matte brown shu uemura eyeshadows from Chocolat Donna Fall 2012 collection
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Perversion
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige
- Chanel Sculpting Veil in Notorious
- YSL Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder in Nº 20 Terre Ochre
- MAC Lip Liner in Oak
- Rouge d’Armani Sheer in Beige 100
Smiling is not totally prohibited.
Want an even more dramatic (read: editorial) smokey eye? You might like this tutorial.
What’s your bombshell beauty look? Do you go with a smokey eye too, or do you prefer a different look for a big night out? And make sure to check out the rest of the FASHION Magazine Beauty Panel’s bombshell beauty looks.