My Picks for the Sephora VIB Holiday 2013 Sale
It’s that time of the year again, beauty enthusiasts! 🙂 For US and Canada residents, the Sephora 20% Off VIB Holiday 2013 Sale is on starting tomorrow, November 7 to November 11 both online and in stores. The online discount code is VIBTOPIA. You must bring your email or mailed invitation to get the discount in stores. Note that this sale is for VIBs only (must spend $350 in Sephora within a calendar year).
Friends don’t let friends miss out on a good sale, so VIBs can share a one-time-use code to a friend during the sale! Make a girlfriend/boyfriend happy and share that discount through this link.
So you don’t know what to get, eh? Who are we kidding! I know you just want a little bit of enabling, amirite? Here are my top picks-slash-wishlist to get your Sephora shopping cart warmed up. 😉 All prices listed in Canadian dollars.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($67). Swoooooon. This perfect palette of Dim Light, Incandescent Light (exclusive to the set), and Radiant Light mini powders is all you need to create a picture perfect glow everyday. I still use Dim Light everyday (Photoshop in a compact, o hai — my review here) and it’s honestly one of my favourite products of the year.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultimate Long Lasting Lip Set ($168). If you have some serious cash burning in your pocket, I suggest you spend it on this incredible set of Aqua Lips and Aqua Rouges. These are full-sized products in bold opaque shades that will get every lipstick junkie’s heart palpitating!
- Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet ($50). You get four blushes and a bronzer of the awesome Amazonian Clay formula. These blushes last so long on the skin and never look powdery. The Kate Spade-like bracelet is so cute, too!
- Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes ($60). I use the 2012 version of the Artist’s Palette all. the time. This year’s version is similar, and you definitely need to get it if you missed out on last year’s! This is one workhorse palette that can take you from day to night. Love!
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($35). So I’ve stopped using foundation. Instead I wear under eye concealer, and Secret Camouflage on all other problem areas: redness, broken veins, and blemishes. Because I can mix the two to customize my shade, I can wear the same Secret Camouflage in SC-5 all year long. And the pans are huge! Talk about value.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette ($32). Here’s a workhorse palette entirely in a matte texture. If you’re an eyeshadow hoarder, you’re probably set for life with shimmer eyeshadows, so here are some mattes to make those eye looks really pop!
- Givenchy Le Rouge ($38). Best traditional lipstick formula, everrr. Magnolia Organza is my favourite. Hoard all the shades.
- Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 Waterproof Mascara ($35). I have always been a drugstore mascara girl until I met Noir Couture (review here).
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Nectar ($49). This is what I wanted MAC Stereo Rose to be. This is grown-up shimmer that gives you that babe-licious Victoria’s Secret angel glow. I have a Shimmer Brick in Beige, and I so want this.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask ($55). Oh Sephora, feed my natural skincare addiction, will ya? I want to try everything by Tata Harper, and a mask is just perfect for regular mid-week pampering.
- Caudalie Divine Oil ($10-$52). Put divine in the product title and I’ll probably want it. I want to try a $10 mini of this oil, which I’ve seen many a blogger rave about.
- Bumble and Bumble The Ultimate Blow Dry To Go Duo ($15). I haven’t tried anything by Bumble and Bumble, and this travel set for a perfect blow dry sounds incredible to me. At this price point, it definitely needs to come to mama!
What are your picks for the Sephora VIB Holiday 2013 Sale? I’d love to know! 🙂