I just got introduced to this brand by Jessica at Beautezine, and it is goooood, you guys. We were chatting about the lack of crease-free concealers out there, and then days later, she tells me about the magical IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye. I’ve only used it two times so far, and I am actually blown away. Ba-lown ah-way. The peachy concealer lifts away any purple-y darkness, while still feeling weightless and looking like skin. A tiny little blob is enough for under eyes and general concealing on my face as well.
Anyways, it’s too early for a formal review of the products, but I want to tell you that you can get a massive tube of Bye Bye Under Eye along with other goodies from IT Cosmetics for this weekend’s Showstopper on The Shopping Channel and TheShoppingChannel.com. Starting on Saturday, July 27 at 10:00 PM to Sunday, July 28 at 10:00 PM, the Showstopper includes:
- Supersize Bye Bye Under Eye in Light, Neutral Medium, Tan (my shade!), or Deep (1.00 fl.oz instead of the usual 0.28 fl.oz)
- Heavenly Luxe Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush
- Hello Light Anti-Aging Crème Luminizer
- Heavenly Luxe Pointed Precision Complexion Brush
- YBBB Your Brows But Better Brow Power Skinny Pencil
- Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain
I’m not allowed to say how much the set will be, so you’ll need to log in to The Shopping Channel’s website to find out! I hear it’s going to be an amazing deal, though. I am already super impressed with the concealer brush (perfect pairing for Bye Bye Under Eye), as well as the lip gloss (non-sticky and hugs your lips nicely!). Below I’m wearing all the products and used the brushes in the set.
Have you tried any products from IT Cosmetics? What products do you love by the brand?