Wow! IMATS is almost here! This weekend, November 17-18, every makeup fanatic and artist’s trade show will be back in Toronto. It has been a busy summer full of wedding makeup, so I have some topping up to do with some products in my kit.
Want to know what I plan to pick up? Here’s a peek.
For my kit:
- cream foundation / concealers — Either Cinema Secrets or Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
- Yaby grippies — magnets for depotted eyeshadows and blushes
- Lashes from Nigel’s — cheapest lashes in bulk
- corrector palette
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre
- Beauty So Clean
- Beauty Blender sponges
- Various brushes from Bdellium, Royal Langnickel and MAC
- Velour lashes — a little treat for me
Have you planned out your haul for IMATS this year? I’ll be there all day on Saturday, so come say hi if you see me! I plan to get my shopping over quickly so I can watch a lot of the speakers this year. Should be a great time for shopping and learning.