… many things. Every year when October hits, I want to go shopping all the time. Perhaps because it’s a stressful time of year for me work-wise, but also the new releases this time of year — both in beauty and fashion — are highly covetable. Here are some things that caught my attention (translation: that I’ve been losing sleep over) lately.
Dear readers, please note: this and subsequent posts will contain affiliate links. What does this mean? If you click and buy from the external websites they lead to, I will receive a small commission as a result. As you may already know, running this blog means that there are bills to pay (servers, hosting and stuff), so this is one way you can support Glitter Geek. If you are uncomfortable with this, please do not click on the product links. Any questions? Let me know!
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup. This foundation! I received this as a press sample, but the shade I received (5.5) is too light for my skin tone. I am around MAC NC35-40, so I think shade 7 would be better suited for me. I wore it in this makeup look and am really enjoying it, but not without mixing with a darker foundation. I think I might just cave and get it. It’s available now at Holt Renfrew stores across Canada. Check out this great review by Le Beauty Girl, who wears shade 6.5.
- Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Dulce de Leche. Blame Jessica at Beautezine for this one. This is one colour that I haven’t seen before — a colour that is hard to describe. Rosy brown, or mid-tone peachy rose? I tried it on at Sephora and just love it. Soon, my love, you will be mine. Check out the enabler’s post for the swatch. 😉
- Guerlain Meteorites in Perles du Dragon. How pretty are these balls?! Every time Guerlain releases a new one I turn into a monster and just want. so. bad! but the price is holding me back. Why you so pretty, ballz? Please be mine. Check it out here on Temptalia.
- Tarte Fantastic Foursome 4-Piece Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Enthusiast Set. It’s currently not in stock on Sephora, but hopefully it’ll be back soon or is still at my store. Can you say, all the blush you’ll ever need? No?! I always prayed that Tarte would come out with a set of these wonderful blushes (check out my review here), and it is here, you guys! Must have!
- Soïa & Kyo Belinda Red Wool Coat. Cute, right? Little Red Riding Hood? Is that you? I am due to replace my nice winter coat this year (I have a nice winter coat and a sensible one) and I have my eyes on this Soïa & Kyo beauty.
- Rockport Anna Boot Lace Up (not an affliate link). Because Little Red’s lace up boots over there are so cute, but I am a rugged boot kinda girl. This one might even work on snowy days.
Do you have shopping fever right now? What’s on your list? Are you planning your holiday shopping (for loved ones and yourself!) yet?