Sometimes I do pretty makeup, but there are days when I just want to put on over the top, I-really-hope-no-one-rings-the-doorbell-right-now makeup. Today is one of those days, LOL! 😉
Swatches (from left): joe fresh Peacock, Annabelle B-Ray, blue from CARGO Venice quad, MAC Arena, MAC Soft Brown
Get the Look
- Start with an eye primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion) all over the lids up to the brows to make colours appear as vibrant as possible.
- With a flat synthetic brush, pick up an icy blue (blue eyeshadow from CARGO Venice) and apply to the inner third of the lid and inner third of lower lash line.
- Flip the brush over, then take a matte teal (joe fresh Peacock) to the outer two-thirds of the lid and middle of the lower lash line. Blend the two colours where they meet.
- Then, using a pointed crease brush (MAC 226), trace out the wing with a deep matte navy (Annabelle B-Ray). Fill in the wing on the outer third of the lid. Line the outer third of the lower lash line.
- Take a fine tipped liner brush and emphasize the shape of the wing with the same navy eyeshadow. See pictures for details, it’s kinda hard to explain.
- I didn’t like the blue inner corner highlight on its own, so I applied a shimmery peach (MAC Arena) on top. Highlight the brow bone as well.
- Blend lightly above the navy with a mid-tone warm brown eyeshadow (MAC Soft Brown).
- Line the upper lash line and waterline with black eyeliner (MAC Blacktrack Fluidline).
- Apply mascara, and false lashes (Ardell 120 Demi) if you like.
Would You Wear It?
I might wear this out if I’m going out for an evening with the girls, but other than that it’s a little too crazy for daytime. 🙂 What do you think?
What is everyone up to these days? It’s been a relaxing weekend for me, just hanging out with Scherbatsky while BF is off gallivanting with the boys for a stag party, LOL! They are probably up to no good, as always.