…because I’m tired from snowboarding and I feel like doing it.
Speaking of snowboarding, here’s the trail (marked with pink arrows) that I rode down totally rocked today.
Three names I go by
- Maan(tot) — it’s a Filipino thing.
Three jobs I have had
- Software Developer
- Copy Centre Associate (i.e., printing slave)
Three places I have lived
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Etobicoke, ON, Canada
- Las Piñas, Philippines
Three favourite drinks
- Second Cup Latte
Three TV shows I watch
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Big Bang Theory — HILAR-ious if you’re a geek like me.
- How I Met Your Mother — I’m catching up to the current season.
Three places I have been
- Costa Rica — Paradise. I wanna go back!
- Hong Kong
- All over the US
Three places I would like to visit
- Galapagos Islands — Blame my sister; she has the Planet Earth box set.
Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly
- Rom (boyfriend)
- Mark (brother)
- Ayu (co-worker)
Three favorite old TV shows
- Gilmore Girls — It will forever hold a special place in my heart.
- Battlestar Galactica — So say we all.
- FRIENDS — Who doesn’t love FRIENDS?
Three favorite dishes
- Nasi Ayam Melayu — Malaysian Chicken Rice
- Sinigang — Filipino tamarind soup
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without
- FACE Atelier Ultra Foundation — The best ever.
- Tweezerman Tweezers — To tame the brow beast.
- shu uemura Lash Curler
Three things I’m looking forward to
- Moving closer to downtown Toronto
- Travelling more
- Getting my own kitty and puppy when I move out
Three people I tag
Everybody. And that’s not a request.