Quick post, because I don’t feel like writing. Pictures! I don’t really do FOTDs because I’m too lazy, but if you guys like ’em then why not? Who likes FOTDs? Let me know in the comments.
Why are my bangs so tragic? Cowlick overload!
Products Used (from what I can remember)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (base)
- Smashbox Jet Set Liner in Dark Brown (colour base)
- Annabelle Trio Eyeshadow in Creme Caramel (shimmery chocolate, lid)
- MAC Nanogold (highlight)
- MAC Soft Brown + another random medium brown (crease)
- MAC Dark Devotion (really dark brown, stamped in the outer crease)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Bourbon (upper, lower lashlines, and waterline)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mascara
- Quo 3-in-1 Eyebrow Pencil in Light (brows)
Face and Cheeks
- FACE atelier Ultra Foundation #5
- theBalm Time Balm Concealer in Medium
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
- MAC Peaches
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder (contour)
- NYX Lip Pencil in Natural
- Smashbox Lipgloss in Luster
I actually like that it looks more natural in pictures. In real life it’s a really sultry eye.