I turned 23 this boxing day, and so for my birthday I decided on a glitter, and lashes! I looooved this look so much. Probably one of my favourite looks. It was inspired by MissChievous’ Christmas Green and Gold Makeup. So for step-by-step instructions, just head on over to the linked video.
Ugh sorry about the lashes in the corners! Grr!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NARS Night Porter eyeshadow (dark green)
- Unnamed Quo antique gold/copper eyeshadow
- Highlight shade from CARGO Venice Quad Palette (shimmery light neutral)
- NYX Glitter Mania in Gold + mixed with clear mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Zero (creamy black)
- Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof mascara
- shu uemura Smoky Layers false lashes
Face and Cheeks
- FACE atelier Ultra Foundation #5
- theBalm Time Balm concealer in Medium
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzing powder
- MAC Peaches blush
- MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
A better look at the crazy shu uemura lashes
Me, to my sister: “Come take a picture of my makeup… no, closer… ”
Then *crazy bigass clown smile* LOL.
Me and my man <3